From Northeast IPM Insights: School IPM: Good for Children, Easy on the Budgethttp://www.northeastipm.org/
Giant turtle found dead in New South Wales having swallowed over 300 bits of plastic. A giant sea turtle has been found dead after swallowing more than 300 bits of plastic. The helpless creature starved to death because its guts were clogged with debris including bags, lids, tape and fishing line. London Sun, United Kingdom.
homepage/news/3670462/Giant- turtle-found-dead-in-New- South-Wales-having-swallowed- over-300-bits-of-plastic.html? OTC-RSS&ATTR=News